• Send Us a Message
  • Shopping Cart
    Shop now
    Search for products on our site
    See more

    Returns and Exchanges

    Dear Customer,

    If you change your mind about an item, we gladly accept returns within 14 days of receiving your order. Please note, that Folk Interiors does not offer free returns. In such case, you are welcome to choose a local courier. We do recommend to send a package with a tracked service. If it is after the 14 days since you received the item a credit note will be issued.


    How to return an item in three easy steps

    1. Carefully pack all the items you wish to return. Please return your items in original, unused condition in the original package.

    2. Please remember to include your order number as without this we will not know who the parcel came from. A little note is helpful se we understand why it wasn't suitable. (the packing slip is enough)

    2. Send your parcel to our warehouse and remember to ask for proof of purchase incl. tracking number from the postal service.

    Send return parcel to the following address:

    Folk Interiors

    Bullycleaves Quarry,

    Buckfast Road,



    TQ11 0EA

    If the returned items are not received in the original condition, we may make a deduction in your refund.

    When we have received your return parcel, we will send you a refund. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method. The refund will take place within 14 days after receiving your return parcel at our warehouse.

    It is not possible to get the refund credited to another debit/credit card account than originally used - even if the item was received as a gift.

    If you wish to exchange an item to another size, style or colour, please place a new order and return the items you wish to exchange.

    Damaged items
    If you receive a damaged item, please contact us immediately on info@folkinteriors.com

    If you have a complaint, please contact us on info@folkinteriors.com
    Please send us your order number and attach a photo of the item, which you have a complaint about.