Needlework - Embroidery - Fashion Cocktail
Beautiful kit from Djeco to introduce young girls to the art of embroidery, suitable for 8 - 14 years
Djeco's Fashion Cocktail is an introductory embroidery kit for children to add threads, beads and sequins to complete the elegant party dress.
The kit contains a detailed colour instruction booklet, 2 needles, 2 threaders, 2 packs of coloured threads in blue and pink, 1 spool of dark green thread, an embroidery hoop and plenty of beads and sequins - everything needed to make a beautiful textile picture.
Suitable for children 8 years and above, this would make a beautiful gift for anyone with an interest in fashion and learning embroidery.
- Fabric measures 28 x 23 cm
- Supplied with wooden embroidery hoop, 2 needles, 2 needle threaders, 2 coloured threads - blue and pink, 1 spool of dark green, sequins and beads
- Detailed instruction booklet
- Box measures 23 x 20 cm and sturdy enough to store the embroidery project to return to another day
- Designed by Lucille Michieli