Hypercolour - Twilight 10cm tin
Inspiring songwriters, painters, and poets, the beautiful shades of twilight are also the inspiration behind Twilight Thinking Putty. Twilight is the time of day when the sun sets into dusk.
As the sun dips below the horizon, its rays refract and scatter against the atmosphere to shine a bright blue one last time. This putty starts out that same deep purple and turns an almost fluorescent blue to mirror the last flash of evening light.
- Includes: 90g of Thinking Putty.
- Colour: Violet Purple warms to blue
- Features: Heat Sensitive, Poppable, Tearable, Firm Texture
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 3+ ⚠️
- Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts.
- Never dries out!
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities.